Sunday, March 14, 2010

The Hand-Me-Down Wii

I put the big TV back into the front room this afternoon. It wasn't to allow Eleanor to watch TV.
It was because we got a Wii from my nephew, Connor! Thanks, Connor. It turns out I am the king of the hand-me-down gaming systems. A few months ago I got a PS2 from my nephew, Kristian. Thanks, Kristian. Anyway, Jacci and I decided that we would put the big TV back into the front room so that we could enjoy some Wii gaming. We drove down to Montrose earlier today and went to Target to get a game.
I thought for sure I would get this one at a great discount...
Actually, I was set on getting the golf game because I knew that Eleanor could play it and the great thing about a Wii is that everyone can play. And Eleanor and I test drove the system this afternoon while J and A took naps. We managed 8 holes before Eleanor's attention was stretched pretty thin.
Next on the Wii list: Call of Duty: World at War. That one is not for the kids.

5 comments:

  1. Congrats on the Will. I've heard that Wii has free online gaming. We'll have to get hooked up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the most important thing to do is make my Mii character so it can walk around. Hopefully we don't have to buy some Pretty Princess Pony game in order to use the Mii character. It would be cool to use my Mii character in Call of Duty...but that's not happening

    ReplyDelete
  3. You'll be thrilled to know we have dismantled the rock band parts and they are ready to be shipped!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Actually it was me, not anonymous. I put my name in the right place.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, Wendi. We also need to get an inventory of the games you have. I don't want to buy extra games if you have some good ones. Right now we have golf and I found Rock Band in the Wii. What else do you have?

    ReplyDelete