Thursday, March 18, 2010

A New Self Portrait

Always love the self portraits. This one is near perfect. If only you could see more of Alice's face. Look: she's actually smiling and participating in the picture. Oh to have had a little more guidance when I took the picture....
This one is nice too. Notice how I am in the middle, literally pushing the girls out of the frame. Real classy. This one's Jacci's favorite too. The part of her face that's visible is really pretty.

3 comments:

  1. I am reading your blog practically as you are typing it. See how I wait baited-edly for your family's news. I'm commenting to say Fiona has the same red snowflake jammies as Alice and boy would they look cute wearing them together. They're probably the same size jammies too. (Fiona's 20# or so now, her growth rate has slowed a bit).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I'm going to start my own family blog, too. And so I'll expect some reciprical reading. Main problem is figuring out an url that is not taken already.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Matt suggest for your URL ClaireandFiona and you can always change it when Fiona has a sibling.

    ReplyDelete