Anyway...here are Eleanor and Connor inside their rad fort.
Here is a nice picture of Eleanor. Several of us visited some parks on Tuesday and it was very windy. I don't know where Eleanor got the bloody nose, but I like this picture a lot.
Here is Alice trying to figure out what the big kids are doing. It's a good thing the word music has a broad definition...
Here are Eleanor and Uncle Shawne having a nice discussion while Eleanor eats her dinner.
We have several things on the agenda including the Hot Springs, a trip to the spa for the moms, and perhaps a 2nd day of skiing. Tonight is eat everything night since we were supposed to have leftovers, then I added wings to the menu, then we were buying pizza, then we were having pizza and wings, and now I've decided to make EVERYTHING. Since Jacci and Wendi are in Montrose while Eleanor is at dance class, they can't stop me.
I know why Eleanor has a bloody nose, her fricken finger is always up her nose.
ReplyDeleteWOW THERE IS THAT GREAT LOOKING GUY AGAIN!
ReplyDelete