Thursday, March 25, 2010

More More Pics from Wendi's Visit

Today Jacci and Alice took Wendi and her family to Ouray Hot Springs. I didn't get to go because someone had to stay home with Eleanor the Terrible.

Jacci took this nice shot of Wendi and her family. It looked like it was a nice day to be at the hot springs. The whole family said they enjoyed it a lot. After the hot springs Shawne and Connor brought Alice home while J and W went to get their nails done. Then we enjoyed a lovely meal of leftovers. It has been another nice day with my sister's family.
After dinner Connor bonded with Alice a bit by pushing her around the house in her wagon. Alice seemed to like it a lot and Connor really enjoys taking care of his cousins. I think Eleanor's bedtime antics are wearing on him a bit, but they are wearing on us all. I guess I need to be thankful that the worst thing about this visit has been our daughter's obstinate refusal to go to bed.
Sorry to taint these nice pictures...but I am venting a little.

We are looking forward to another nice day tomorrow. We think we are going skiing and then we are going to enjoy another round of Deveto's pizza for dinner. Wendi and her family leave on Saturday. The visit seems to have gone by too quickly. I don't even feel like I've gotten to hang out with her that much. We will make up for that tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment