Sunday, March 21, 2010

The Two Sisters

Jacci had to run to the store this evening so the girls and I hung out. I brought the big foam pads into the house to prep them for the arrival of my sister and her family. Not that it matters, but we augment the pull-out mattress with these foam pads and our guests sleep like babies. The foam pads are not the reason I am posting these pictures. The reason is I really enjoyed watching Eleanor and Alice play together. They crawled all over, made noise, did somersaults, and played hide-and-go seek under a sheet. It was really fun to watch.

Here is Alice hanging out with those super bangs of hers.
And here are the girls taking a break from some gymnastic-like activities.
Eleanor has been a great big sister this evening. Eleanor's attentiveness to her little sister more than made up for the fact I spent 85% of the time Jacci was out in the garage, messing with my bike.

No comments:

Post a Comment